Who knew life with a toddler would keep us so busy?
Couldn't someone have warned us about this? :)
I guess what I'm saying is that I fully acknowledge that I've done a terrible job keeping up with this, but I'm hoping to do better once summer hits. Anyway, Callie's a full-fledged toddler - running everywhere, experimenting with talking, and having lots of fun. She now says DOG (which sounds like GOG), CAT (which sounds like CAUGHT), HI, MOMMY, and EYE. Sometimes it's more clear than others and I keep trying to get it on video, but of course she'll never say any of it when we ask - it has to be on HER terms (glimpse into the teenage years, perhaps).
Lots of photos up on Phanfare ( http://albums.phanfare.com/lumblove) and here are a couple videos from this afternoon. It was a hot day, so we played outside with her water table.
She's been shaking her head NO for a long time, but her new "thing" is nodding YES:
Splish Splash:

No comments:
Post a Comment